Credit Decision Working Group
The Credit Decision Working Group published the first version of the LIXI 2 Credit Decision (CDA) standard on the 5th May 2017 (CDA 2.0.0). Subsequent versions include:
- CDA 2.0.1 (16th June 2017)
- CDA 2.0.2 (1st September 2017)
- CDA 2.0.3 (22nd September 2017)
- CDA 2.0.4 (31st October 2017).
- CDA 2.0.5 (1st December 2017).
- CDA 2.0.6 (2nd February 2018).
- CDA 2.0.7 (23rd February 2018).
- CDA 2.0.8 (20th April 2018).
This standard offers an independent way of interfacing credit origination systems with credit decision systems in order to facilitate the following process for credit applications:
- Identity verification;
- Fraud checking;
- Policy verification;
- Security register checking;
- Credit worthiness;
- Decision making.
Proposer: Sandstone Technology
Seconder: Decision Intellect
LIXI continues to seek involvement in order to refine and extend this standard from industry participants. If you are interested in joining this collaborative effort, please email Louise Harper.
Updated: 18th April 2018