We’re still open for business
New LIXI2 Standards Release Issued
LIXI remains open for business!
For over three years our standards development process has been completely executed in LIXILab (our online collaboration platform) and our transition to remote working for the COVID-19 situation has been extremely smooth. We continue to execute our change management process in LIXILab, which indicates that our community is continuing to execute their project work.
We have just issued our latest LIXI2 standards release, our 26th release in the last 36 months. This history of consistent execution highlights our capacity to meet the needs of the industry as it continues to adapt.
New LIXI2 Standards Release Issued - March 30, 2020
Our latest release of the LIXI2 suite of data standards (LIXI Master Schema Version 2.2.26) has now been published exactly six weeks after the prior release. This demonstrates the commitment of the community of contributors to continue to collaborate in these challenging times. Our work here at LIXI could not happen without this effort from our community - so a huge thank you to all those involved.
This release includes updates to the following transaction standards:
- LIXI Credit Application for Australia (CAL 2.6.26) Standard
- LIXI Document Preparation and Settlements (DAS 2.2.26) Standard
- LIXI Credit Application for New Zealand (CNZ 2.0.26) Standard
- LIXI Credit Decision (CDA 2.0.24) Standard
- LIXI Serviceability (SVC 2.0.15) Standard
- LIXI Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI 0.0.11) Standard
- LIXI Valuations (VAL 0.0.11) Standard
- LIXI Account Creation (ACC 0.0.8) Standard
The latest versions of all the standards are always available on the LIXI Standards Downloads page.
Shane Rigby, LIXI Limited CEO
First Published: March 31, 2020