This release incorporates incremental non-breaking changes to the standards for Credit Application for Australia (CAL), Credit Application for New Zealand (CNZ), Documents and Settlements (DAS), and Credit Decision Standard for Australia (CDA).
This release incorporates:
- Support for Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) codes.
- Support for Australian Business Industry Code (BIC).
- Support for New Zealand Business Industry Classification (BIC) codes.
- Improved support for the original term details of a liability, including term duration, payment details and interest details.
- Improved support for capturing net income.
- Capture additional attributes (sales channel type, property heritage listing, policy exception override reason, and car expense addbacks).
- Additional residential property types supported.
- Additional government benefit types supported.
- Additional application status added to credit decision instructions list.
- Numerous improvements and additions to definitions and glossary terms.
Artefacts in this release include:
- LIXI-Master-2_2_3-Annotated.xsd (available in LIXILab)
- LIXI Master 2.2.3 schema documentation
Further documentation about the derived Transaction Schema releases can be found here:
- LIXI Credit Application for Australia (CAL 2.6.3) Standard
- LIXI Document Preparation and Settlements (DAS 2.2.3) Standard
- LIXI Credit Application for New Zealand (CNZ 2.0.3) Standard
- LIXI Credit Decision (CDA 2.0.1) Standard
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement-v4-2015-08 . An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 1st September 2017