LIXI issued this release of the LIXI Credit Application Schema for New Zealand (CNZ 2.0.3) on 16th June 2017. This Transaction Schema was derived from the LIXI Master Schema v2.2.3.
This release is a non-breaking update to the most recent LIXI CNZ 2.0.2 that was released on 5th May 2017.
This release incorporates a number of non breaking enhancements:
- Support for Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) codes.
- Support for Business Industry Classification (BIC) codes.
- Improved support for the original term details of a liability, including term duration, payment details and interest details.
- Improved support for capturing net income.
- Capture additional attributes (sales channel type and car expense addbacks).
- Additional residential property types supported.
- Numerous improvements and additions to definitions and glossary terms.
For full details, review the release notes within the schema documentation.
Artefacts in this release include:
- LIXI-CNZ-2_0_3.xsd (schema without annotations)
- LIXI-CNZ-2_0_3-Annotated.xsd (schema with annotations)
- LIXI CNZ 2.0.3 schema documentation
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement-v4-2015-08 . An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 16th June 2017