LIXI Master Schema 2.2.2
This release incorporates the first release of the Credit Decision standard for Australia (CDA) along with incremental non-breaking changes to the standards for Credit Application for Australia (CAL), Credit Application for New Zealand (CNZ), and Documents and Settlements (DAS).
Artefacts in this release include:
- LIXI-Master-2_2_2-Annotated.xsd (available in LIXILab)
- LIXI Master 2.2.2 schema documentation
Further documentation about the derived Transaction Schema releases can be found here:
- LIXI Credit Application for Australia (CAL 2.6.2) Standard
- LIXI Document Preparation and Settlements (DAS 2.2.2) Standard
- LIXI Credit Application for New Zealand (CNZ 2.0.2) Standard
- LIXI Credit Decision (CDA 2.0.0) Standard
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement-v4-2015-08 . An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 5th May 2017