LIXI Standards Release
Please note that this version (Master 2.2.16) was superseded on 25th January 2018 by version Master 2.2.17.
The latest version of all LIXI Standards are always available here.
Derived Transaction Schema
Includes support for:
- Scheduling proposed regular repayments on a day of the week or month
- Minimum amount and outstanding balance basis for regular repayments
- Enhancements to master agreement to capture additional details of the agreement
- Name and address of the parties to which funds will be disbursed
- Various new elements, attributes, and enumerations
For full details, review the release notes within the schema documentation.
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement. An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 4th December 2018