LIXI Standards Release
Please note that this version (Master 2.2.12) was superseded on 28rd August 2018 by version Master 2.2.13.
The latest version of all LIXI Standards are always available here.
Derived Transaction Schema
Includes support for:
- 'PPSR' update to capture extra details and multiple registrations
- 'PPSR' items that are no longer in use tagged for deprecation
- 'Initial Deposit Amount' and 'Source Of Initial Deposit' for a new deposit account
- 'DTI' debt to income ratio in the serviceability results
- 'DTI' debt to income ratio in the application summary
- 'Debt to Income Ratio' (DTI) glossary definition
- 'Country of Birth' added to CAL subschema
- 'Main Contact Point' for an application
- 'Status' of employment added to SVC schema
- 'Servicing Guarantee' new glossary term
- 'Statement Instruction' for names that should be included on the loan statements
- 'Income Limit' under lending guarantee
- 'Limit' for a lending guarantee updated definition
- 'Consider Lower Limit If Not Eligible' flag on a new loan
- 'Fee Code' to identify a fee
For full details, review the release notes within the schema documentation.
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement. An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 23rd July 2018