LIXI Master Schema 2.2.0
This release supersedes the LIXI Master Schema (LIXI Master Schema 2.1.0) and the derived transaction schema (CAL 2.5.0 & DAS 2.1.0). Prior to this official release, there were three preliminary Request for Comment (RFC) versions released for members and licensees to review and provide comment (Master Schema 2.6.0 RFC 1, Master Schema 2.6.0 RFC 2 and Master Schema 2.6.0 RFC 2). This official release now supersedes all RFC versions.
Artefacts in this release include:
- LIXI-Master-2_2_0-Annotated.xsd (available in LIXILab)
- LIXI Master 2.2.0 schema documentation
- LIXI Master Schema 2.2.0 Release Notes
Further documentation about the derived Transaction Schema releases can be found here:
- LIXI Credit Application for Australia (CAL 2.6.0) Standard
- LIXI Document Preparation and Settlements (DAS 2.2.0) Standard
- LIXI Credit Application for New Zealand (CNZ 2.0.0) Standard
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement-v4-2015-08 . An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 13th December 2016