LIXI Document Preparation and Settlements (DAS 2.2.1) Standard
LIXI issued this DAS 2.2.1 release of the LIXI Documents Preparation and Settlements Schema on 17th February 2017. It was derived from the LIXI Master Schema v2.2.1.
This release is a non-breaking update to the most recent LIXI DAS 2.2.0 that was released on 13th December 2016 and supersedes all prior versions.
This release incorporates:
- Support for Foreign Tax Association data capture complying with the Common Reporting Standards amongst the OECD nations (OECD CRS);
- Introduction of a Needs Analysis section to support the transmission of data captured during the fact find interview;
- Improved support for creation of deposit products as part of a suite of products associated with a mortgage;
- Support for ANZSCO Occupation Codes;
- Numerous additions to support differences between the Credit Application requirements for New Zealand from the Australian Standard;
- Numerous additions to support additional data points that may be needed when a Credit Application is created using a Lenders internal system (more detailed information about the state of a specific liability for example);
- Numerous improvements to definitions;
- Numerous structural changes that do not affect xml instances or messages created using the standard.
Artefacts in this release include:
- LIXI-DAS-2_2_1.xsd (schema without annotations)
- LIXI-DAS-2_2_1-Annotated.xsd (schema with annotations)
- LIXI DAS 2.2.1 schema documentation
- LIXI DAS 2.2.1 schema Release Notes
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement-v4-2015-08 . An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 5th May 2017