LIXI Credit Application for New Zealand (CNZ 2.0.1) Standard
LIXI issued this release of the LIXI Credit Application Schema for New Zealand (CNZ 2.0.1) on 17th February 2017. This Transaction Schema was derived from the LIXI Master Schema v2.2.1.
This release is a non-breaking update to the most recent LIXI CNZ 2.0.0 that was released on 13th December 2016.
This release incorporates:
- Improved support for creation of deposit products as part of a suite of products associated with a mortgage;
- Support for ANZSCO Occupation Codes;
- Numerous additions to support differences between the Credit Application requirements for New Zealand from the Australian Standard;
- Numerous additions to support additional data points that may be needed when a Credit Application is created using a Lenders internal system (more detailed information about the state of a specific liability for example);
- Numerous improvements to definitions;
- Numerous structural changes that do not affect xml instances or messages created using the standard.
Artefacts in this release include:
- LIXI-CNZ-2_0_1.xsd (schema without annotations)
- LIXI-CNZ-2_0_1-Annotated.xsd (schema with annotations)
- LIXI CNZ 2.0.1 schema documentation
- LIXI CNZ 2.0.1 Release Notes
Statement of Proprietary Information
This standard is confidential to LIXI Limited and may not be disclosed, duplicated, or used, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of LIXI Limited. Both the XML Schema Definition files and associated documentation are licensed under the LIXI End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that can be found here: LIXI-End-User-Licence-Agreement-v4-2015-08 . An introduction to this EULA is available here: Introduction to EULA 2013 10 V.2.pdf .
Updated: 5th May 2017