2019 LIXI Forum Wrap-up
2019 Forum wrap-up
With another LIXI Forum wrapped up, I'd like thank everyone involved in making this key community event so successful. Over 160 delegates from 70 different organisations attended, taking advantage of a quality lineup of speakers, a great venue, and a great community ready to engage - there was a real buzz at the event.
Running two streams for the afternoon session proved popular. It provided a great mix of business-focused sessions in the main room, and more technical topics in the LIXI Lounge, delivering more appropriate content for all participants. Networking opportunities available throughout the day were again a highlight.
Insights regarding ASIC, the Combined Industry Forum, Open Banking & Responsible Lending amongst others proved valuable. It was great to see media in attendance with the LIXI Chair, Stephen Moore, along with Tim Gough and Mark Haron, receiving coverage.
The forum would not have been possible without the tremendous support from our event sponsors, Lendi and Westpac, event exhibitors, AMAL, Iress and Sandstone Technologies and our other event supporters.
For those that attended, we hope you had a great day, and that you took the opportunity to meet other members of the LIXI community. It will certainly be a challenge to step it up again for the 2020 Forum, but we are up to the task, with planning already underway. Take a look at the photo gallery to see if you can spot yourself!
Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out on other LIXI events and training opportunities throughout the year - subscribe to the LIXI newsletter.
Highlights of the 2019 Forum
Available Speaker Presentations:
- Regulatory & Compliance Updates in the Lending Industry- ASIC Update - Tim Gough
- Regulatory & Compliance Updates in the Lending Industry- Combined Industry Forum Update - Mark Haron
- Responsible Lending Update - Elise Ivory
- Putting the consumer at the heart of responsible lending - Lisa Schutz - email firstname.lastname@example.org for this presentation.
- LIXI Update - New standards, improved documentation and better tools - Shane Rigby
- Challenge of Data Lineage and the opportunity of Data Standards - Giovanni Butera
- Event Driven Ecosystems - How lessons from the IOT can translate to Lending - Shane Rigby
- Simpler Schemas: How to customise the LIXI Schema - John Matthews
- AWS Textract Demonstration - Ian McKay
- Get Involved: Participate in improving the LIXI Standard - John Matthews
- The Future of Banking: Digital Banking, Fintech, Open Banking - Ian Pollari
- Demo of a LIXI API - John Matthews
- Open Banking API Demo - Stuart Low
- Blockchain in Lending - John Heaton
The 2020 Forum is tentatively scheduled for September in Sydney - register below to be the first to get access to registrations.
CEO, LIXI Limited
30th September 2019
Last Updated: 30th September 2019