- LIXI Members & Licensees
- LIXI Working Groups – Active
- LIXI Working Groups – Nascent
- LIXI Working Groups – Archived
- Training & Events
- Conversation Series
- Contact Us
LIXI Standards Release
LIXI announces the latest release to the LIXI 2 portfolio of standards.
- LIXI CAL 2.6.2 - Credit Application Australia Standard (covering both Mortgages and Equipment Finance).
- LIXI DAS 2.2.2 - Documents Preparation and Settlements Standard.
- LIXI CNZ 2.0.2 - Credit Applications for New Zealand Standard.
- LIXI CDA 2.0.0 the first version of the Credit Decision Australia Standard.
Members and Licensees can download the relevant schema files, documentation, change logs and release notes by logging in using their LIXI Logon.
Click here to access the standards.
ASIC AND RESPONSIBLE LENDING:
On 14th September, ASIC released its report (REP 493) 'Review of interest-only home loans: Mortgage brokers’ inquiries into consumers’ requirements and objectives' on the responsible lending practices of 11 large mortgage brokers with a particular focus on how they inquire into and record consumers' requirements and objectives.
Via the Living Expenses Working Group LIXI continues to support our members and licensees, ensuring they are able to adapt to any change required by ASIC.
If you would like to get involved email email@example.com.
One of LIXI’s prime objectives is to collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain data standards that enable efficient processing of customer transactions through the lending process.
LIXI acknowledges recent contributors here.
The LIXI standards address a number of distinct B2B transactions that take place right though the lending process from lodgement through settlement to discharge.
Over the last 12 years, LIXI standards have been adopted universally across the Australian industry.