- LIXI Members & Licensees
- LIXI Working Groups – Active
- LIXI Working Groups – Nascent
- LIXI Working Groups – Archived
- Training & Events
- Conversation Series
- Contact Us
LIXI Standards Release
LIXI announces the latest release to the LIXI 2 portfolio of standards.
- LIXI CAL 2.6.3 - Credit Application Australia Standard (covering both Mortgages and Equipment Finance).
- LIXI DAS 2.2.3 - Documents Preparation and Settlements Standard.
- LIXI CNZ 2.0.3 - Credit Applications for New Zealand Standard.
- LIXI CDA 2.0.1 - Credit Decision Australia Standard.
Members and Licensees can download the relevant schema files, documentation, change logs and release notes by logging in using their LIXI Logon.
Click here to access the standards.
JSON Specifications for LIXI2
LIXI is pleased to announce the upcoming support for JSON schema.
In addition to our existing XML Schema, for each LIXI2 transaction release. Once requirements are finalised, LIXI will also provide an API for converting LIXI conformant XML to LIXI conformant JSON and vice versa.
Before releasing the first versions of the JSON LIXI2 Schema, we are seeking community feedback on the proposed conventions.
LIXI has also prepared a demonstration tool (available to registered users) that allows testing of bi-directional message conversions based on the proposed structural and data type conventions.
One of LIXI’s prime objectives is to collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain data standards that enable efficient processing of customer transactions through the lending process.
LIXI acknowledges recent contributors here.
The LIXI standards address a number of distinct B2B transactions that take place right though the lending process from lodgement through settlement to discharge.
Over the last 12 years, LIXI standards have been adopted universally across the Australian industry.