- LIXI Members & Licensees
- LIXI Working Groups – Active
- LIXI Working Groups – Nascent
- LIXI Working Groups – Archived
- Training & Events
- Conversation Series
- Contact Us
LIXI Standards Release
LIXI announces the latest release to the LIXI 2 portfolio of standards.
- LIXI CAL 2.6.3 - Credit Application Australia Standard (covering both Mortgages and Equipment Finance).
- LIXI DAS 2.2.3 - Documents Preparation and Settlements Standard.
- LIXI CNZ 2.0.3 - Credit Applications for New Zealand Standard.
- LIXI CDA 2.0.1 - Credit Decision Australia Standard.
Members and Licensees can download the relevant schema files, documentation, change logs and release notes by logging in using their LIXI Logon.
Click here to access the standards.
SHANE RIGBY APPOINTED AS CEO
LIXI has announced the appointment of Dr Shane Rigby as its new Chief Executive Officer.
Shane commenced as LIXI Chief Technology Officer in July 2015 and has delivered significant innovation and development to the LIXI Standards.
Shane’s vision for the future will see LIXI continue to proactively support the LIXI community in what is an unprecedented time of change, both in terms of the technology environment and the business environment.
The full press release can be read here.
One of LIXI’s prime objectives is to collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain data standards that enable efficient processing of customer transactions through the lending process.
LIXI acknowledges recent contributors here.
The LIXI standards address a number of distinct B2B transactions that take place right though the lending process from lodgement through settlement to discharge.
Over the last 12 years, LIXI standards have been adopted universally across the Australian industry.