- LIXI Members & Licensees
- LIXI Working Groups – Active
- LIXI Working Groups – Nascent
- LIXI Working Groups – Archived
- Training & Events
- Conversation Series
- Contact Us
LIXI's office is located in Sydney.
Contact details are:
Office: Level 9, 130 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Postal Address: PO Box R1943, Royal Exchange, Sydney, NSW 1225
Phone: 02 8905 1333
LIXI Standards Release:
On 18th April 2016 LIXI announced the latest release to the LIXI 2 portfolio of standards.
- LIXI CAL 2.5.0 version of the Credit Application Standard (covering both Mortgages and Equipment Finance).
- LIXI DAS 2.1.0 version of the Documents Preparation and Settlements Standard.
Members and Licensees can download the relevant schema files, documentation, change logs and release notes by logging in using their LIXI Logon.
One of LIXI’s prime objectives is to collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain data standards that enable efficient processing of customer transactions through the lending cycle.
These LIXI standards address a number of distinct B2B transactions that take place right though the lending cycle from lodgement through settlement to discharge.
Over the last ten years, LIXI standards have been adopted universally across the Australian industry and has been significantly enhanced through the launch of the next generation LIXI 2.0 standards.