- LIXI Members & Licensees
- LIXI Working Groups – Active
- LIXI Working Groups – Archived
- Training & Events
- Conversation Series
- Contact Us
LIXI Standards Release
LIXI announces the latest release to the LIXI 2 portfolio of standards.
- LIXI CAL 2.6.11 - Credit Application Australia Standard (covering both Mortgages and Equipment Finance).
- LIXI DAS 2.2.11 - Documents Preparation and Settlements Standard.
- LIXI CNZ 2.0.11 - Credit Applications for New Zealand Standard.
- LIXI CDA 2.0.9 - Credit Decision Australia Standard.
- LIXI SVC 2.0.0 - Serviceability Standard.
Members and Licensees can download the relevant schema files, documentation, change logs and release notes by logging in using their LIXI Logon.
Click here to access the standards.
Major Lender adopts LIXI2
LIXI’s proud heritage of facilitating collaboration in the lending industry continues with further adoption of the LIXI2 standards by one of Australia’s major lenders.
ANZ have announced their use of the LIXI2 standards (EGB and CAL), with Loanapp by Simpology, available through Connective and AFG for residential mortgages.
The adoption of these standards will continue to fast-track the evolution of new and innovative solutions to the issues facing the lending industry today.
One of LIXI’s prime objectives is to collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain data standards that enable efficient processing of customer transactions through the lending process.
LIXI acknowledges recent contributors here.
The LIXI standards address a number of distinct B2B transactions that take place right though the lending process from lodgement through settlement to discharge.
Over the last 12 years, LIXI standards have been adopted universally across the Australian industry.